New Semi-fragile Authentication Watermarking
In this paper we propose a semi-fragile watermarking scheme, which can be used for image authentication. Let the original image be performed by the l-level discrete wavelet transformation. Then the approximate wavelet coefficient matrix of the original image and the real-value chaotic sequences are used to generate the content-based and secure watermark. The watermark is embedded into original image by using the technique of HVS. The tamper detection can identify the tampered region of the received watermarked image which may be undergone tamper attacked. Experimental results are excellent.
KeywordsWatermark Image Digital Watermark Chaotic Sequence Watermark Embedding Fragile Watermark
- 1.Hui Xiang, et al. Digital Watermarking Systems with Chaotic Sequences. In: Proceeding of SPIE conf. San Jose, CA, USA, 1999, 3657:449–457Google Scholar
- 2.R. B. Wolfgang and E. J. Delp, “Fragile Watermarking Using the VW2D Watermark”, Proc. SPIE conf., San Jose, California, Jan 25-27, 1999, pp. 204–213.Google Scholar
- 3.Eugene T. Lin, et al. Detection of Image Alterations Using Semi-Fragile Watermarks. In: Proc. of the SPIE Conf., San Jose, CA., 2000,Vol.3971Google Scholar
- 4.C.-Y. Lin and S.-F. Chang. Semi-Fragile Watermarking for Authenticating JPEG Visual Content. In: Proc. Of SPIE conf., San Jose, California, 2000, vol. 3971Google Scholar
- 5.M. Schneider and S.-F. Chang, “A Content-Based Approach to Image Signature Generation and Authentication”, Proc. ICIP ‘96 vol. III, pp. 227–230, 1996.Google Scholar