Robust New Method in Frequency Domain Watermarking
This article presents a new and robust watermarking method in the frequency domain that improves over the existing ones. It is robust to JPEG compression, very configurable, simple, efficient and very easy to implement. Apart from JPEG test, it shows very good results in all tests applied.
KeywordsDiscrete Cosine Transform Detector Response JPEG Compression Discrete Cosine Transform Coefficient Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.F. Bartolini, M. Barni, V. Cappellini, A. Piva. Mask building for perceptually hiding frequency embedded watermarks. Proceedings of 5th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing ICIP’98, Vol. I, pp. 450–454, 1998.Google Scholar
- 3.I. J. Cox, J. Kilian, T. Leighton, T. Shamoon. Secure, Robust Watermark for Multimedia. Proceedings of First International Workshop of Information Hiding, University of Cambridge, May 1996.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Kutter. Watermarking resisting to translation, rotation, and scaling.Google Scholar
- 6.G.C. Langelaar, J.C.A, Van der Lube, J. Biemond, Copy Protection for Multimedia Data based on Labeling Techniques, 17th Symposium on Information Theory in the Benelux, Enschede, The Netherlands, May 1996.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Piva, M. Barni, F. Bartolini. Copyright protection of digital images by means of frequency domain watermarking. Mathematics of Data/Image Coding, Compression, and Encryption, Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 3456, pp. 25–35, 1998.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Piva, M. Barni, F. Bartolini, V. Cappellini. Threshold Selection for Correlation-Based Watermark Detection. Proceedings of COST 254 Workshop on Intelligent Communications, pp. 67–72, 1998Google Scholar