A Constraint-Based Architecture for Flexible Support to Activity Scheduling
The O-OSCAR software architecture is a problem solving environment for complex scheduling problem that is based on a constraintbasedrep resentation. On top of this core representation a problem solver module and a schedule execution system guarantee a complete support to address a scheduling problem. Furthermore, a rather sophisticated interaction module allows users to maintain control on different phases of schedule management.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.C. Beck. Heuristics for Constraint-DirectedS cheduling with Inventory. In Proceedings of the Fifth Int. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence Planning and Scheduling (AIPS-00), 2000.Google Scholar
- P. Brucker, A. Drexl, R. Mohring, K. Neumann, and E. Pesch. Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling: Notation, Classification, Models, and Methods. European Journal of Operations Research, 1998.Google Scholar
- A. Cesta, A. Oddi, and S.F. Smith. Profile Based Algorithms to Solve Multiple CapacitatedM etric Scheduling Problems. In Proceedings of the Fourth Int. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence Planning Systems (AIPS-98), 1998.Google Scholar
- A. Cesta, A. Oddi, and S.F. Smith. A Constrained-Based Method for Project Scheduling with Time Windows. Journal of Heuristics, 2002.Google Scholar
- A. Cesta, A. Oddi, and A. Susi. O-OSCAR: A Flexible Object-Oriented Architecture for Schedule Management in Space Applications. In Proceedings of the Fifth Int. Symp. on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space (i-SAIRAS-99), 1999.Google Scholar
- A. Cesta and C. Stella. A Time andR esource Problem for Planning Architectures. In Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference on Planning (ECP 97), 1997.Google Scholar
- K. Neumann and C. Schwindt. Project Scheduling with Inventory Constraints. Technical Report WIOR-572, Universität Karlsruhe, 1999.Google Scholar
- A. Oddi and S.F. Smith. Stochastic Procedures for Generating Feasible Schedules. In Proceedings 14th National Conference on AI (AAAI-97), 1997.Google Scholar
- N. Policella. Problemi di scheduling con risorse consumabili, risoluzione con approccio a vincoli in una architettura software orientata agli oggetti. Master’s thesis, Università di Roma “La Sapienza”, March 2001. In Italian.Google Scholar