Combining Agile Practices with UML and EJB: A Case Study in Agile Development
An agile methodology, with similarities to the Rational Unified Process, and which integrates selected XP practices, UML modelling and Enterprise Java Beans is described. A case study in the domain of web-based systems is outlined, which applies and assesses the utility of the methodology.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Agarwal. A case study in agile development using EJB and UML, M.Sc Thesis, University of York, UK, September 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Ambler. Agile Modelling,Wiley, 2002.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Beck. Extreme Programming Explained, Addison-Wesley, 1999.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Cockburn. Agile Software Development, Addison-Wesley, 2002.Google Scholar
- 5.JUnit Testing Framework. On-line at http://www.junit.org. Visited October 25, 2002.
- 6.S. Palmer and J. Felsing. A Practical Guide to Feature-Driven Development, Prentice-Hall, 2002.Google Scholar
- 7.E. Roman, S. Ambler, and T. Jewell. Mastering Enterprise Java Beans,Wiley, 2002.Google Scholar