Application of Fuzzy Control Base on Changeable Universe to Superheated Steam Temperature Control System
The cascade control systems are generally adopted in the units of power plants, same to the application showed in this paper. The main controller employs the FLC based on the changeable universe of discourse that is designed in the paper. According to the inputs of the main FLC, the paper introduces a fuzzy variable α to turn automatically the range of universe of discourse and simulates the man’s fuzzy control process from rough to exact control process. The improved fuzzy logic controller has some self-adaptive adjusting capability. It is combined with PI controller for the cascade control system and applied to superheated temperature control system of some 1900t/h once-through boiler. The comparison of this scheme with traditional cascade PID control and conventional FLC demonstrates the efficacy of this scheme.
KeywordsFuzzy logic control (FLC) changeable universe of discourse fuzzy variable α superheated steam temperature system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Keming Xie, Jianfeng Nan, T.Y. Lin. A New Fast Fuzzy-neural Feedback Network and Its Application to Steam Temperature Control System in Power Plant. (IFAC’99), 1999, 339–344.Google Scholar
- 2.Keming Xie, T.Y. Lin, Jianfeng Nan. A Fuzzy-Neural Network Based on the TS Model with Dynamic Consequent Parameters and its Application to Steam Temperature Control System in Power Plants. (IFSA’99), 1999, 690–694Google Scholar
- 4.Keming Xie, Changhua Mou, Gang Xie, A MEBML-based Adaptive Fuzzy Logic Controler. (IECON-2000), 2000, 1492–1496.Google Scholar
- 5.Keming Xie, Changhua Mou, Gang Xie, The Superheated Steam Temperature Cascade System with The Fuzzy PID Controller. Proceeding of the 19th Chinese Control Conference, 2000, 800–803.Google Scholar
- 6.Hongxing Li, To See The Success of Fuzzy Logic from Mathematical Essence. Fuzzy System and Mathematics. Vol. 9. no. 4, 1995: 1–14.Google Scholar
- 7.Yongsheng Fang, Zhigao Xu, Laijiu Chen. Study of Adaptive Fuzzy Control of Boiler Sperheated Steam Temperature Based on Dynamic Mechanism Analysis.Vol. 17. No. 1. 1997:23–28Google Scholar