Privacy in Sensor Webs and Distributed Information Systems
We are seeing rapid development of sensor webs that collect information and distributed information aggregation systems — and these trends are present both in industry and government. This paper outlines a research agenda for address privacy questions raised by sensors webs and distributed information systems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Dyer. Genisys. In Google Scholar
- 3.G. Mack, B. Bebee, I. Shafti, G. Wenzel, B. Mediary, E. Yuan. Total Information Awareness Program (TIA) System Description Document (SDD), Version 1.1. July 19, 2002. In .Google Scholar
- 4.A. Perrig and J. D. Tygar, Secure Broadcast Communication: in Wired and Wireless Communications, Kluwer, 2002.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Poindexter. DARPA’s Initiative on Countering Terrorism: Total Information Awareness. In .Google Scholar
- 6.President’s National Critical Infrastructure Boad. Draft National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace: Draft for Comment. September 18, 2002. http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/
- 7.D. Song, D. Wagner, and A. Perrig. “Practical Techniques for Search on Encrypted Data.” In Proceedings 2000 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy.Google Scholar