Platform for Enterprise Privacy Practices: Privacy-Enabled Management of Customer Data
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Abrams. Renewed understanding of access control policies. In 16th National Computer Security Conference, pages 87–96, 1993.Google Scholar
- 2.K. Beznosov: Information Enterprise Architectures: Problems and Perspectives. School of Computer Science, PhD Thesis, Florida International University, June 2000.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Bonatti, E. Damiani, S. De Capitani di Vimercati, and P. Samarati. An access control system for data archives. In 16th IFIP-TC11 International Conference on Information Security. Paris, France, June 2001.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Bohrer and B. Holland (eds.): The Customer Profile Exchange (CPexchange) Specification; Version 1.0, International Digital Enterprise Alliance, October 20, 2000 (from http://www.cpexchange.org).
- 6.S. Hada and M. Kudo. XML Access Control Language: Provisional Authorization for XML Documents, Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Research, October 16, 2000 (from http://www.trl.ibm.com/projects/xml/xacl/).
- 7.S. Jajodia, M. Kudo, and V S. Subrahmanian. Provisional authorization. In A. Ghosh, editor, E-commerce Security and Privacy, pages 133–159. Klu wer Academic Publishers, 2001. Also published in Workshop on Security and Privacy in E-Commerce (WSPEC), 2000.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Kudo and S. Hada. XML Document Security based on Provisional Authorizations. In 7th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, pages 87–96, 2000.Google Scholar
- 10.C. J. McCollum, J. R. Messing, and L. Notargiacomo. Beyond the pale of MAC and DAC-defining new forms of access control. In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, pages 190–200, 1990.Google Scholar
- 11.The Platform for Privacy Preferences 1.0 (P3P1.0) Specification, W3C Recommendation, 16 April 2002 (from http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-P3P-20020416/).
- 12.R. Sandhu, E. Coyne, H. Feinstein, and C. Youman: Role-based Access Control Models, IEEE Computer, 28/2 (1996) 38–47.Google Scholar