- 897 Downloads
This report describes the results of a one-day workshop on Generative Programming (GP) at ECOOP’02. The goal of the workshop was to discuss the state-of-the-art of generative techniques, share experience, consolidate successful techniques, and identify open issues for future work. This report gives a summary of the workshop contributions, debates, and the identified future directions.
KeywordsSoftware Product Line Concrete Syntax Language Extension Code Transformation Glue Code
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Czarnecki and U. Eisenecker. Generative Programming: Methods, Tools, and Applications. Addison-Wesley, Boston, MA, 2000Google Scholar
- J. C. Cleaveland. Program Generators with XML and Java. Prentice-Hall, XML Book Series, 2001Google Scholar
- P. Clements and L. Northrop. Software Product Lines: Practices and Patterns. Addison-Wesley, 2001Google Scholar
- J. Neighbors. Software construction using components. Ph. D. Thesis, (Technical Report TR-160), University of California, Irvine, 1980Google Scholar
- D. M. Weiss and C. T. R. Lai. Software Product-Line Engineering: A Family-Based Software Development Process. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1999Google Scholar