Interpretation of Multivariate Data via Visualization
Visualization of multivariate data is one of the key technologies in the fields of data-mining, kansei engineering, chance discovery, etc. This talk summarized our recent study on visualization methods that could relate data to words.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.J. Wegman and D.B. Carr, “Statistical graphics and visualization,” in Handbook of Statistics 9, Computational Statistics C.R. Tao, ed. North Holland, New York, pp.857–958, 1993Google Scholar
- F.W. Young, R.A. Faldowski, and M.M. McFarlane, “Multivariate statistical visualization,” in Handbook of Statistics 9, Computational Statistics C.R. Tao, ed. North Holland, New York, pp.959–998, 1993Google Scholar
- A.I. McLeod and S.P. Provost, “Multivariate Data Visualization,” in Encyclopedia of Environmetrics, A. El-Shaarawi and W. Piegorsch ed., New York: Wiley, pp.1333–1344, 2001Google Scholar
- K. Yamamoto, T. Yoshikawa, T. Furuhashi, “A Proposal of Fuzzy Modeling on Fusion Axes Considering the Dat a Structure”, FUZZ-IEEE 2003, pp348–353, 2003Google Scholar
- K. Yamamoto, T. Furuhashi, T. Yoshikawa, “A Proposal of Visualization Method for Obtaining Interpretable Fuzzy Rules”, FUZZ-IEEE 2004, 2004Google Scholar
- K. Yamamoto, T. Furuhashi, T. Yoshikawa, “A Proposal of Visualization Method using Fuzzy Clustering and Fuzzy Multiple Discriminant Analysis”, International Workshop on Fuzzy Systems and Innovative Commutation (FIC 2004), pp. 356–361, 2004Google Scholar