KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Organic Chemistry Associate Professor Junior Position
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Fritsch, P. Ber. Dtsch. Chem. Ges. 1893, 26, 419. Paul Fritsch (1859–1913) was born in Oels, Silesia. He studied at Munich where he received his doctorate in 1884. Fritsch eventually became a professor at Marburg after several junior positions.Google Scholar
- 4.Gensler, W. J. Org. React. 1951, 6, 191. (Review).Google Scholar
- 7.Gill, E. W.; Bracher, A. W. J. Heterocycl. Chem. 1983, 20, 1107.Google Scholar
- 8.Ishii, H.; Ishida, T. Chem. Pharm. Bull. 1984, 32, 3248.Google Scholar
- 15.Hudson, A. Pomeranz-Fritsch Reaction In Name Reactions in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Li, J. J.; Corey, E. J., Eds.; Wiley & Sons: Hoboken, NJ, 2005, 480–486. (Review).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006