Part of the Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering book series (LNCSE, volume 45)
Model Reduction of Second-Order Systems
KeywordsTransfer Function Krylov Subspace Interpolation Point Rational Interpolation State Space Realization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ant05]Antoulas, A.: Lectures on the Approximation of Large-scale Dynamical Systems. SIAM, Philadelphia, to appear (2005)Google Scholar
- [BS04]Z. Bai and Y. Su. Dimension reduction of second order dynamical systems via a second-order arnoldi method. Technical Report CSE-2004-1, University of California, Davis, 2004.Google Scholar
- [BSGL04]Bunse-Gerstner, A., Salimbahrami, B., Grotmaack, R. and Lohmann, B.: Existence and Computation of Second Order Reduced Systems using Krylov Subspace Methods. In: Proceedings of 16th Symp. on the Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, Leuven (2004)Google Scholar
- [CGV04]Chahlaoui, Y., Gallivan, K. and Van Dooren, P.: The H ∞ norm calculation for large sparse systems. In: Proceedings of 16th Symp. on the Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, Leuven (2004)Google Scholar
- [CLVV05]Chahlaoui, Y., Lemonnier, D., Vandendorpe, A. and Van Dooren, P.: Second-order balanced truncation. Linear Algebra and its Applications, to appear (2005)Google Scholar
- [dVS87]de Villemagne, C. and Skelton, R.: Model reductions using a projection formulation. Int. J. Control, 46, 2141–2169 (1987)Google Scholar
- [Gri97]Grimme, E.: Krylov Projection Methods for Model Reduction. PhD thesis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, (1997)Google Scholar
- [VV04]Vandendorpe, A. and Van Dooren, P.: Krylov techniques for model reduction of second-order systems. Int. Rept. CESAME TR07-2004, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve (2004)Google Scholar
- [WJJ87]Weaver, W. and Johnston, P.: Structural Dynamics by Finite Elements. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River (1987)Google Scholar
- [ZDG95]Zhou, K., Doyle, J. and Glover, K.: Robust and Optimal Control. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River (1995)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005