Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 118)
Partial match retrieval in implicit data structures
KeywordsInitial Segment Comparison Tree Retrieval Algorithm Partial Match Median Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bentley, J.L., "Multidimensional Binary Search Trees Used for Associative Searching", CACM 18, 9 (Sept. 1975), pp. 509–516.Google Scholar
- 2.Frederickson, G.N., "Implicit data Structures with Fast Update", IEEE FOCS 1980, pp. 255–259.Google Scholar
- 3.Frederickson, G.N., "Implicit Data Structures for the Dictionary Problem", Report CS-81-8, The Pennsylvania State University.Google Scholar
- 4.Ghosh, S.P. and C.T. Abraham, "Application of Finite Geometry in File Organization for Records with Multiple-valued Attributes", IBM J. on Res. Develop. 12 (1968), pp. 180–187.Google Scholar
- 5.Munro, J.I., "A Multikey Search Problem", Proc. 17th Annual Allerton Conf. (Oct. 1979).Google Scholar
- 6.Munro, J.I. and H. Suwanda, "Implicit Data Structures", Proc. 11th Annual ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, May 1979, pp. 108–117.Google Scholar
- 7.Rivest, R.L., "Partial Match Retrieval Algorithms", SIAM J. on Comp., 5, 1 (March 1976), pp. 19–50.Google Scholar
- 8.Yao, A.C., "Should Tables be Sorted?" IEEE FOCS 1978, pp. 22–27.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981