Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 117)
Mathematical structures underlying greedy algorithms
KeywordsObjective Function Greedy Algorithm Hamilton Path Basic Word Submodular Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.W. Dijkstra, A note on two problems in connexion with graphs, Numer. Math. 1 (1959) 269–271.Google Scholar
- J. Edmonds, Submodular functions, matroids, and certain polyhedra, in: Combinatorial Structures and their Applications, Gordon and Breach, 1970.Google Scholar
- J. Edmonds, Optimum brauchings, J. Res. Nat. Bur. Stand. B71 (1967) 233–240.Google Scholar
- E. Lawler, Optimal sequencing of a single machine subject to precendence constraints, Management Sci. 19 (1973) 544–546.Google Scholar
- D. Welsh, Matroid Theory, Academic Press, 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981