Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 59)
Turbulence and transition: A progress report
KeywordsGalerkin Approximation Large Reynolds Number Outflow Boundary Boundary Layer Transition Homogeneous Isotropic Turbulence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Batchelor, G. K. (1967) An Introduction to Fluid Dynamics, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Gottlieb, D. & Orszag, S.A. (1976) Theory of Spectral Methods for Mixed Initial-Boundary Value Problems. To be published.Google Scholar
- Grosch, C. E. & Orszag, S. A. (1976) Numerical solution of problems in unbounded regions: coordinate transforms. Submitted to J. Comp. Phys. Google Scholar
- Kells, L. & Orszag, S. A. (1976) Randomness of low-order models of twod-imensional inviscid dynamics. Submitted to Phys. Fluids. Google Scholar
- Orszag, S. A. & Israeli, M. (1976) To be published.Google Scholar
- Orszag, S. A. (1976a) Design of large hydrodynamics codes. Proc. Third ICASE Conf. on Scientific Computing, Academic.Google Scholar
- Orszag, S. A. (1976b) Statistical theory of turbulence. Fluid Dynamics —Dynamique des Fluides, ed. R. Balian and J.-L. Peube, Gordon & Breach.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976