Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 46)
Problems in many-language systems
KeywordsParsing Tree Memory Allocation Source Language Memory Element Control Flow Graph
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.P.Ershov. A multilanguage programming system oriented to language description and universal optimization algorithms. Proc. of the IFIP Working Conference on ALGOL 68 Implementation, Munich, July 20–24, 1970Google Scholar
- 2.A.P.Ershow, S.B.Pokrovsky, V.K.Sabelfeld. Internal language in a many-language programming system as a mean of a formalization of the semantics of source languages. A talk to a conference on formalization of the semantics of programming languages. Frankfurt/Oder, September 23–27, 1974. Elektronische Informationsverarbeitung und Kybernetik, 4–6/1975Google Scholar
- 3.V.V.Grushetsky, A.P.Ershov, S.B.Pokrovsky, I.V.Pottosin. Decomposition, synthesis, and optimization methods in a many-language programming system. IbidGoogle Scholar
- 4.G.G.Stepanov. Generation methods in a many-language programming system. — IbidGoogle Scholar
- 5.V.V. Grushetsky, A.P. Ershov, S.B. Pokrovsky. "Prochrustian bed" for source languages in a many-language programming system. Acta Polytechnica, CVUT, Phaha, 1975 (in print)Google Scholar
- 6.A.P.Ershov, S.B.Pokrovsky. On programming languages unification. Cybernetics problems, Moscow, 1976 (in print)Google Scholar
- 7.D.Knuth. Structured programming with go to. Computing Surways. No. 6, 1974Google Scholar
- 8.G. Seegmüller. System programming as an emerging discipline. Invited talk, IFIP Congress 74, Stockholm, August 1974Google Scholar
- 9.A.P. Ershov (Ed.) ALPHA — an automatic programming system. Academic Press, London, 1971Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976