The Analytical Analysis of Hopfield Neuron Parameters by the Application of Special Trans Function Theory
The subject of the theoretical analysis presented in the paper is Hopfield neuron electronic model modification based upon capacitor replacement with an inverse polarized diode. The modified neuron parameters have been analytically analyzed by application of the Special Trans Function Theory (STFT). The obtained results are presented numerically and graphically.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hassoun M. H. (1995), Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Networks, The MIT Press, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Perovich S.M. (2004), The Special Trans Function Theory, Research monograph, University of MontenegroGoogle Scholar
- Perovich S. M. (2001), Concerning Contribution to the Special Trans Function Theory, ETF Journals of Electrical Engineering, University of Montenegro 5, pp 27Google Scholar
- Perovich S. M., et al. (1999), Some Comments Concerning the Discrete Eigenvalue, Nucl Sci. Engng. 131, pp 439Google Scholar
- Perovich S. M, Bauk S. I., et al. (2002), The Special Trans Function Theory of the AM Detector Transfer Factor Analytical Analysis, ICECS 9th IEEE Conference Proceedings, Dubrovnik, Croatia, pp 991–994.Google Scholar
- Perovich S. M., Bauk S. I. (2003), The STFT Time Signal Analysis to the Nonlinear Greatz’s Circuits, 7th ISSPA/IEEE Conference, Paris, FranceGoogle Scholar
- Perovich S. M., Bauk S. I., et al. (2002), Concerning the Improvement of the Error Function of the AM Detector Transfer Factor Numerical Calculations by Special Trans Function Theory, 1SSAT Conference, Anaheim, CaliforniaGoogle Scholar
- Perovich S. M, Bauk S.I., et al. (2004), Calculating Conductive Fluid High Level with Special Trans Function Theory, 46th IEEE International Symposium Electronics in Marine-ELMAR, Zadar, Croatia, pp 519–523Google Scholar