The Research on the Optimal Control Strategy of a Serial Supply Chain Based on GA
Determination of optimal control strategy is one of the key factors for a successful supply chain management. This paper focuses on the research of an inventory control strategy of a serial supply chain. First, it proposes an optimization model of an inventory control that is based on the combination of a nonlinear integer programming model and the generally used push/pull control model. Then, the optimal control strategy is ratified by the fusion of genetic algorithm and simulation analysis. Case studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of the method.
KeywordsSupply chain management (SCM) inventory control genetic algorithm push control pull control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lan, B.X., Zheng, X.N., Xu, X.: Supply Chain Management in E-commerce era. Chinese Journal of Management Science (3) 17 (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Lindu, Z.: Theory and Practice of Electronic Commerce, pp. 1–10. People’s Posts & Telecommunications Publishing House, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Lindu, Z.: Theory and Practice of Supply Chain and Logistics Management, pp. 34–36. Mechanical Industry Publishing House (2003)Google Scholar
- 13.Gerald, J.B.: Implementing JIT with MRP Creates Hybrid Manufacturing Environment. IE, 14–18 (1988)Google Scholar
- 14.Michalewicz, Z.: Genetic algorithms + data structure = evolution programs. Seconded. Springer, New York (1994)Google Scholar