Domain Dynamics in Optimization Tasks
A new type of dynamics of Hopfiled model – the domain dynamics – is proposed for using in optimization tasks. It is shown that this kind of dynamic allows one to find more deep minima of the energy than the standard asynchronous dynamics. It is important that the number of calculation does not rise when we replace standard spin dynamics by the domain one.
KeywordsSpin Dynamic Optimization Task Deep Minimum Domain Network Domain Dynamic
- 2.Hebb, D.: The Organization of Behavior. Wiley, New York (1949)Google Scholar
- 6.Grossberg, S.: The adapptive brain, vol. 1,2. North-Holland, Amsterdam (1987)Google Scholar
- 9.Kryzhanovsky, B.V., Mikaelian, A.L.: An associative memory capable of recognizing strongly correlated patterns. Doklady Mathematics 67(3), 455–459 (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Kryzhanovsky, B., Magomedov, B., Mikaelian, A.: Domain Model of a Neural Network. Doklady Mathematics 71(2), 310–314 (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Kryzhanovsky, B.V., Magomedov, B.M., Mikaelyan, A.L.: A Relation between the Depth of a Local Minimum and the Probability of Its Detection in the Generalized Hopfield Model. Doklady Mathematics 72(3), 986–991 (2005)Google Scholar