An Erotic Image Recognition Algorithm Based on Trunk Model and SVM Classification
The characteristics of erotic images are analyzed in this paper and a novel algorithm for erotic images recognition is proposed. The algorithm first obtains the mask images of the recognized image by skin color detecting and texture analyzing, and then locates the possible position of human trunk in mask image according to the established model of trunk, based on which the characteristics of erotic images are extracted. Furthermore, the SVM classifier is used to recognize the erotic images based on those extracted characteristics. The experimental results show that the recognition accuracy rate of the proposed algorithm is higher than other algorithms and the proposed algorithm is efficient and effective.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fleck, M.M., Forsyth, D.A., Bregler, C.: Finding Naked People. In: Buxton, B.F., Cipolla, R. (eds.) ECCV 1996. LNCS, vol. 1065, pp. 591–602. Springer, Heidelberg (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Duan, L., Cui, G., Gao, W., Zhang, H.: Journal of Computer Aided Design and Computer Graphics. 14(5), 404–409 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Fan, X., Shen, X.: Filter of Erotic Images based on IE. Journal of Jilin University ( Informa-tion Science Edition) 22(6), 631–637 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Schwerdt, K., Crowley, J.: Robust Face Tracking using Color. In: Proceedings of Fourth IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, Grenoble, France (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Dorai, C., Ratha, N., Bolle, R.: Detecting Dynamic Behavior in Compressed Fingerprint Videos: Distortion. In: Proc. of the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 13–15. IEEE Computer Society, Hilton Head (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Brand, J., Mason, J.S.: A Comparative Assessment of Three Approaches to Pixellevel Hu-man Skin-Detection. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 1056–1059 (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Osuna, E., Freund, R., Girosi, F.: Training Support Vector Machines: An Application to Face Detection. In: Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Puerto Rico, pp. 130–136 (1997)Google Scholar
- 9.Platt, J.C.: Sequential Minimal Optimization: A Fast Algorithm for Training Support Vector Machines. Technical Report. MSR–TR–98–14 (1998)Google Scholar