A New Library for Evolutionary Algorithms
In the paper a new library for construction of evolutionary algorithms is presented. The library offers greater flexiblity than other known libraries of this type due to application of C# interfaces. The process of construction of an evolutionary program with the use of the library is discussed. The results of the practical evaluation of this library on a set of instances of the job shop problem are presented.
KeywordsC# evolutionary algorithms library job shop scheduling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Beasley, J.E.: OR-Library, see Web page, http://msmcga.ms.ic.ac.uk/info.html
- 5.Emmerich, M., Hosenberg, R.: TEA - a C++ library for the design of evolutionary algorithms, report CI-106/01, SFB 531, University of Dortmund (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Garey, M.R., Johnson, D.S.: Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness, Freeman (1979)Google Scholar
- 8.Koza, J.R.: Genetic programming. In: Williams, J.G., Kent, A. (eds.) Encyclopaedia of Computer Science and Technology, pp. 29–43. Dekker (1998)Google Scholar
- 9.Luke, S., et al.: A Java-based evolutionary computation and genetic programming research system, see Web page http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/
- 11.Onak, T.: Evolutionary algorithms and their selected applications, M.S. Thesis, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Adam Mickiewicz University (in Polish) (2004)Google Scholar