A Flexible Development Platform Supporting Zero-Time Enterprise Applications
The paper presents a flexible business application system development platform called FADP, which contains an enterprise process modeling system (EPMS) and an application system building environment (ASBE). System architecture and the key technologies of FADP are presented, including zero-time enterprise modeling based on components assembly techniques, zero-time enterprise model optimization based on dynamic process optimization techniques, component model-driven code generation (i.e., zero-time system construction), and cooperative work based on process model with flexible scheduling strategies. The proposed platform supports business process evolution in an enterprise’s lifecycle.
KeywordsBusiness Process Development Platform Enterprise Model Model Editor Cooperation Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ESPRIT Consortium AMICE. CIMOSA: open system architecture for CIM. Springer, Heidelberg (1993)Google Scholar
- 3.Scheer, A.W.: ARIS-business process Engineering. Springer, Berlin (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Tan, W.A.: Zero-Time Software Development Pattern and the Methodology. In: Proceeding of the International Symposium on Future Software Technology, Xi’an, China (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, B.S.: Visual Process Modeling Language VPML. J. of Software 8, 535–545 (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.Tan, W.A., Zhou, B.S., Li, M.S.: Research on Simulation-Based Auto-Optimize Technique in Enterprise Process Modeling. Journal of software 4, 706–712 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Taylor, D.A.: Business Engineering with Object Technology. John Wiley & Sons, USA (1995)Google Scholar
- 10.Tan, W.A.: A Study and Development for Dynamic Optimizing Enterprise Process Technique and its Supporting Environment. PhD Thesis, BeiHang University, Beijing (2001) Google Scholar
- 11.Tan, W.A., Tang, A.Q.: Research on the Dynamic Optimization Technique for Enterprise Process and the Integrated Support Tool. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 2, 137–142 (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Fan, Y.S., Wu, C.: Research on Integrated Enterprise Modeling Method and the Support Tool System. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 3, 1–5 (2000)Google Scholar
- 14.Tan, W.A., Zhou, B.S., Zhang, L.: Research on the Flexible Simulation Technology for Enterprise Process Model. Journal of software 7, 1080–1087 (2001)Google Scholar
- 15.Felix, P.: Analysis and Modeling of Science Collaboration Networks. Advances in Complex Systems 4, 477–485 (2003)Google Scholar