Data Broadcast Metadata Based on PMCP for Open Interface to a DTV Data Server
DTV data broadcasting offers broadcasters the new business model to acquire considerable revenue from digital broadcast. When the broadcasters integrate and maintain the data broadcast station system, they encounter the cost to be paid unnecessarily because there is no common interface specification among the equipments of DTV station system. This paper describes the flexible and open interface that will decrease the wasteful expenses in moving the transition to data broadcast station system.
KeywordsData Element Data Server Open Interface Broadcast System Transport Stream
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Programming Metadata Communication Protocol Standard, A/76, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 2.Program and System Information Protocol for Terrestrial Broadcast and Cable, A/65B, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 3.Advanced Common Application Platform, Proposed Standard, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 4.DTV Application Software Environment – Level 1 Standard, A/100, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 5.OpenCable Application Platform Specification, OCAP 1.0, CableLabsGoogle Scholar
- 6.Implementation of Data Broadcasting in DTV Station, IS/151, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 7.Data Broadcast Standard, A/90, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 8.Delivery of IP Multicast Sessions over Data Broadcast Standard, A/92, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 9.Synchronized/Asynchronous Trigger Standard, A/93, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 10.Transport Stream File System Standard, A/95, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 11.Software Download Protocol Standard, A/97, ATSCGoogle Scholar
- 12.Information Technology: Generic Coding of Moving Pictures and Associated Audio Information: Extensions for Digital Storage Media Command and Control, ISO 13818-6Google Scholar