ID-based Multi-party Authenticated Key Agreement Protocols from Multilinear Forms
Nalla and Reddy  presented new ID-based tripartite authenticated key agreement protocols from parings. Recently, Boneh and Silverberg  studied a one round multi-party key agreement protocols using the certificates from multilinear forms. In this paper, we propose new ID-based multi-party authenticated key agreement protocols, which use the identity information of a user as his long-term public/private key, from multilinear forms. Also, these protocols are extended to provide key confirmation.
KeywordsID-based tripartite multilinear forms key agreement protocol authentication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Cocks, C.: An Identity based encryption scheme based on quadratic residues. To appear in Cryptography and Coding (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Boneh, D., Silverberg, A.: Application of Multilinear forms to Cryptography, Report 2002/080. 2 (2002), http://eprint.iacr.org/
- 6.Nalla, D., Reddy, K.C.: ID-based tripartite Authenticated Key Agreement Portocols from Pairings, Report 2003/004. 2 (2003), http://eprint.iacr.org/
- 7.Zhang, F., Liu, S., Kim, K.: ID-based one-round authenticated tripartite key agreement protocol with paring. Cryptology eprint Archive, Report 2002/122 (2002), http://eprint.iacr.org/
- 8.Atenies, G., Steiner, M., Tsudik, G.: Authenticated group key agreement and friends. In: ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (1998)Google Scholar
- 9.Lee, H.K., Lee, H.S., Lee, Y.R.: Mutlti-party authenticated key agreement protocols from multilinear forms. Dept. of Mathematics, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Law, L., Menezes, A., Qu, M., Solinas, J., Vansone, S.: An efficient protocol for authenticated key agreement, Technical Report CORR 98-05, Department of C & O, University of Waterloo, To appear in Designs, Codes and Cryptography (1998)Google Scholar
- 11.Burmester, M., Desmedt, Y.: A Secure and Efficient Conference key Distribution System. In: Advances in Cryptology-Eurocrypto 1994. LNCS, pp. 257–286. Springer, Heidelberg (1995)Google Scholar
- 12.Smart, N.P.: An Identity based authenticated Key Agreement protocol based on the Weil Pairing, Cryptography eprit Archive, Report 2001/111 (2001), http://eprint.iacr.org/
- 13.Al-Riyami, S.S., Parterson, K.G.: Authenticated Three Party Key Agreement Protocols from Pairings, Information security group, Royal Holloway, University of London (March 2002)Google Scholar
- 14.Mastsumoto, T., Takashima, Y., Imai, H.: On seeking smart public-key-distribution system. Trans. IECE of Japan, E69-106 (1986)Google Scholar