Design and Implementation of Context-Awareness Processor for Multiple Instructions in Mobile Internet Environment
The usage of cellular phone has been expanded as wireless internet device recently. But its popular use is limited by some of reasons. The main reason is unshared data between data base servers. So, users can only access data that they know the link or location. In this paper, MRSS (Mobile Resource Sharing System) is presented to overcome the local limits of data and enhance data sharing methods. MRSS offers better service by using Context-Awareness Processor that transforms one instruction to many related instructions. MRSS is going to activate wireless internet service and provides a ubiquitous computing environment to customers using the mobile Internet.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Moon, Y.S.: Introduction to Wireless Internet, Yonhaksa (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Ministry of Information and Communication, http://www.mic.go.kr
- 3.Kim, C.N.: Study of Next Generation Wireless Internet, Electronic Newspaper (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Weiser, M.: Hot Topics: Ubiquitous Computing. IEEE Computer 26(10), 7172 (1993)Google Scholar
- 5.Dey, A.K.: Understanding and Using Context, personal and Ubiquitous Computing. Journal 5(1), 47 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Society for the Wireless Internet Business, All about Wireless Internet, Chungang M&B (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Kovacs, E., Rohrle, K., Schiemann, B.: Adaptive Mobile Access to Context-Awareness Services. In: Proceeding on 1st International Symposium on Agent System and Applications, p. 190201 (1999)Google Scholar
- 8.Jang, S.Y., Uoo, U.T.: Trend of Sensing technology and Context-Awareness technology for Ubiquitous Computing. Korea Information Processing Society Review 21(5), 1828 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Uoo, S.K.: Analysis of Korean Phrase by Phrase Relationship, KAIST master degree paper (1991)Google Scholar