Vector Graphics Application Using Self-networking and Replaceable Structure in Wireless Handset
In this paper, self-networking and replaceable structure in vector graphics contents are presented for wireless internet service. The wireless networks over 2G or 3G are limited in the sense of the speed and the cost. Considering these characteristics of wireless network, self-networking method and replaceable structure in downloaded contents are introduced in order to save the amount of data and provide variations for contents. During the display of contents, a certain data for the contents is downloaded from the server and it is managed appropriately for the operation of the contents. The downloaded materials are reflected to the original contents using replaceable structure. Also, the downloading and modification are independent of the play. In this implementation, the data consists of control data for control and resource data for image, sound or text. Comparing to the conventional methods which download the whole data, the amount of the transmitted data is very small since only the difference is downloaded. Also, during the play of the contents, the changes are adopted immediately. The throughput analysis of the proposed structure is given based on the markov process. The whole functions are implemented in wireless handset and the various applications are discussed.
KeywordsWireless Network Resource Data Throughput Analysis Action Script Text String
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Neomtel, http://www.neomtel.com
- 2.Jung, D., Jeong, G.-M., Yoon, S.-K.: Wallpaper interaction in wireless handset using VIS (Vector Image Solution). To appear in IEICE Transctions on ComminicationsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Macromedia Cooperation, http://www.macromedia.com
- 4.Kim, M.-J., Lee, E., Oh, B.-W., Kim, M.-S.: A study on geographic data services based on dynamically generated flash in wireless Internet. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium 6, 3712–3714 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Scott, C.J.: Vector animation: Web-based software training on demand. In: Aerospace Conference Proceedings, 2000 IEEE, pp. 473–479 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Macromedia Flah File Format SDK, http://www.openswf.org
- 8.Scalable Vector Graphics, http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/