Conceptual Idea of Natural Mechanisms of Recognition, Purposeful Thinking and Potential of Its Technical Application
In general, this paper concerns the topic “From Artificial to Natural”, namely the subject “Computational Neuroscience” (with emphasis on the subsubject “Plasticity”), as well as the subject “Neuro-informatics” (with emphasis on the subsection “Neurostimulators”). The paper also includes some basic considerations and real examples related to the topic “From Natural to Artificial”, namely the subject “Bio-inspired Circuits and Mechanisms” (“Electronics” and “Sensory and motor prostheses”).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rabinovich, Z.L.: A particular bionic approach to structural modeling of purposeful thinking. Cybernetics (2),115–118 (1979)Google Scholar
- 2.Voronkov, G.S., Rabinovich, Z.L.: Sensor and lingual system - two forms of knowledge representation. News of artificial intelligence, 116–124 (1993)Google Scholar
- 3.Rabinovich, Z.L.: About Thinking Mechanisms and Intelligent Computers. Cybernetics and system analysis (3), 69–78 (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Haken, H., Haken-Krel, M.: Mystery of perception. Translation from German. Institute of computer researches, Moscow (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Gladun, V.P.: Decision planning. Nauk. Dumka, Kyiv, p. 167 (1987)Google Scholar
- 6.Glushkov, V.M., Rabinovich, Z.L.: Problems of deductive constructions automation. In: Information management and intelligence, part 4, ch. 2, Moscow, pp. 300–326 (1976)Google Scholar
- 7.Geoffrey, E.: Hinton mapping part-whole hierarchies into connectionist networks. Artif. Intellig. 46(1/2), 47–75 (1990)Google Scholar
- 8.Rabinovich, Z.L.: About artificial intelligence concept and its development. Cybernetics and system analysis (2), 163–173 (1995)Google Scholar
- 9.Koval, V.N., Bulavenko, O.N., Rabinovich, Z.L.: Intellectual solving machines as a basis of highly productive computational systems. Controlling systems and machines 36, 43–52 (1998)Google Scholar
- 10.Koval, V., Bulavenko, O., Rabinovich, Z.: Parallel Architectures and Their Development on the Basis of Intelligent Solving Machines. In: Proc. of the Intern. Conf. of Parallel Computing in Electrical Engineering, Warsaw, Poland, September 22-25, pp. 21–26 (2002)Google Scholar