On Stochastic Neutral Neural Networks
A new type of neutral neural network (NNN) model is established and the corresponding stability analysis is studied in this paper. By introducing the neutral term into the classical neural network model, the inspiration and associate memory phenomenon can be well described and explained. The stochastic Hopfield NNN model (HNNN) is investigated, respectively. Some criteria for mean square exponential stability and asymptotic stable are provided.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.De Wilde, P.: Neural Networks Models, An Analysis. Springer, Heidelberg (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.Liao, X.: Theory and Applications of Stability for Dynamical Systems. National Defensive Industrial Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, Y., Shen, Y., Liao, X., et al.: Novel Criteria Stability for Stochastic Interval Delayed Hopfield Neural Networks. Advances in Syst. Sci. and Appl. 2, 37–41 (2002)Google Scholar
- 11.Curt, W.: Reactive Molecules: the Neutral Reactive Intermediates in Organic Chemistry. Wiley Press, New York (1984)Google Scholar
- 12.Salamon, D.: Control and Observation of Neutral Systems, Boston. Pitman Advanced Pub. Program (1984)Google Scholar
- 17.Shen, Y., Liao, X.: Dynamic Analysis for Generalized Cellular Networks with Delay. ACTA Electronica Sinica 27, 62–644 (1999)Google Scholar