Design of Inside Information Leakage Prevention System in Ubiquitous Computing Environment
This study designed a system that prevents the leakage of information flowing through physical communication networks in ubiquitous computing environment. The information security system was designed from the viewpoint of information life cycle based on u-Office’ service scenario and, as a result, security holes were identified including indiscreet information access, malicious information leakage, unauthorized information alteration, illegal information retrieval, information leakage using various portable storage devices and printed-out information leakage. In addition, this study defined and designed essential security technology required to resolve these security holes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wagner, G.: Agent Oriented Analysis and Design of Organizational Information Systems. In: Proc. of Fourth IEEE International Baltic Workshop on Databases and Information Systems, Vilnius, Lithuania (May 2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Weiser, M.: The Computer for the 21st Century. Scientific American 265(3) (September 1991)Google Scholar
- 3.Suematsu, Y., Takadama, K., Nawa, N., Shimohara, K., Katai, O.: Analyzing levels of the microapproach and its implications in the agent-based simulation. In: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Complex Systems, Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan, Sebtember 9-11, 2002, pp. 44–51 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Wagner, G.: The Agent Object Relationship metamodel: Towards a uni-fied conceptual view of state and behavior. Technical report, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology, Fac. of Technology Management. To appear in Information Systems (May 2002), Available from http://AOR.rezearch.info
- 6.Lalana, K., Tim, F., Anupam, J.: Developing secure agent systems using delegation based trust management. In: Proceedings of Security of Mobile Multi-Agent Systems Workshop AAMAS 2002 (2002)Google Scholar