Switching On to Switch Off
KeywordsFocus Group Remote Control Cognitive Load Television Viewing Television Watching
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Black, A, Bayley, O, Burns, C, Kuuluvaineng, I, and Stoddard, J (1994) “Keeping Viewers in the Picture: Real-World Usability Procedures in the Development of a Television Control Interface”, paper presented at CHI’ 94.Google Scholar
- Daly-Jones, O, and Carey, R (2000) “Interactive TV: A New Interaction Paradigm”, paper presented at the CHI 2000, The Hague, Netherlands.Google Scholar
- Haas, C (1996) Writing Technology: Studies on the Materiality of Literacy. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.Google Scholar
- Logan, RJ, Augaitis, SR and Miller, RH (1995) “Living Room Culture: An Anthropological Study of television Usage Behaviors”, paper presented at the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 39th Annual Meeting.Google Scholar
- Mateas, M, Salvador, T, Scholtz, J and Sorensen, D (1996) “Engineering Ethnography in the Home”, paper presented at CHI’ 96, 13–18 April.Google Scholar
- Norman, D (1999) The Invisible Computer, Boston, MA: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- O’Hara, K and Sellen, A (1997) “A Comparison of Reading Paper and On-line Documents”, paper presented at CHI’ 97, Atlanta, GA, 2–27 March.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2003