Part of the Advances in Information Security book series (ADIS, volume 12)
System Reliability and Free Riding
KeywordsNash Equilibrium Public Good Weak Link System Reliability Reaction Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cornes, Richard (1993). Dyke maintenance and other stories: Some neglected types of public goods. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 108(1):259–271.Google Scholar
- Hermalin, Benjamin (1998). Towards and economic theory of leadership: Leading by example. American Economic Review, 88:1188–1206.Google Scholar
- M., Daniel G. Arce and Sandler, Todd (2001). Transnational public goods: strategies and institutions. European Journal of Political Economy, 17:493–516.Google Scholar
- Olson, Mancur and Zeckhauser, Richard (1966). An economic theory of alliances. Review of Economics and Stastistics, 48(3):266–279.Google Scholar
- Sandler, Todd and Hartley, Keith (2001). Economics of alliances: The lessons for collective action. Journal of Economic Literature, 34:869–896.Google Scholar
- Shavell, Stoeven (1987). Economic Analysis of Accident Law. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2004