Part of the Philosophy and Medicine book series (PHME, volume 90)
The Social Epistemology of NIH Consensus Conferences
KeywordsConsensus Statement Panel Member Consensus Conference Consensus Development Health Care Practitioner
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Includes recent evidence reports. [On-line]. Available: http://www.ahrq.govGoogle Scholar
- Council on Health Care Technology (1990) Improving consensus development for health technology assessment: an international perspective. National Academies Press, Washington, DCGoogle Scholar
- Ferguson J (1995) The NIH consensus development program. Joint Commission Journal on Quality Improvement 21(7):332–336Google Scholar
- Ferguson J (1997) Interpreting scientific evidence: comparing the national institutes of health consensus development program and csourts of law. The Judges’ Journal, Summer 1997, pp. 21–24, 83–84Google Scholar
- Institute of Medicine Study (1990) Consensus development at the NIH: improving the program. National Academies Press, Washington, DCGoogle Scholar
- National Institute of Health. Website on the Consensus Development Conference Program. [On-line]. Available: http://www.consensus.nih.govGoogle Scholar
- Shapin S (1994) A social history of truth: civility and science in seventeenth-century England. The University of Chicago Press, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2007