Restorative Justice to Reduce Victimization
KeywordsCriminal Justice System Violent Crime Crime Prevention Restorative Justice Property Crime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Braithwaite, John. 2002. Restorative Justice and Responsive Regulation. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- McCold, Peter, and Ted Wachtel. 1998. Restorative Policing Experiment: The Bethlehem Pennsylvania Police Family Group Conferencing Project. Pipersville, PA: Community Service Foundation.Google Scholar
- McGarrell, Edmund, Kathleen Olivares, Kay Crawford, and Natalie Kroovand. 2000. Returning Justice to the Community: The Indianapolis Restorative Justice Experiment. Indianapolis: Hudson Institute Crime Control Policy Center.Google Scholar
- Meyer, Caroline. Forthcoming. Victims of Crime and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Unpublished Ph.D. Dissertation. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania.Google Scholar
- Sherman, Lawrence W. 1992. Policing Domestic Violence: Experiments and Dilemmas. New York: Free Press.Google Scholar
- Strang, Heather. 2002. Repair or Revenge: Victims and Restorative Justice. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press, Clarendon Press.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006