Monitoring in Cultural Habitats
- 449 Downloads
KeywordsConservation Manager Condition Indicator Environmental Impact Assessment Aerial Photography Compliance Monitoring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bonham, C. D. (1989). Measurements for terrestrial vegetation. New York: John WileyGoogle Scholar
- Grime. J.P. (2001). Plant Strategies, Vegetation Processes and Ecosystem Properties (2 nd Ed.). John Wiley & Sons. Chichester.Google Scholar
- Hellawell, J. M. (1991). Development of a rationale for monitoring. In B. Goldsmith (Ed.), Monitoring for Conservation and Ecology (pp. 1–14). London: Chapman and Hall.Google Scholar
- Kent, M., & Coker, P. (1992). Vegetation description and analysis-a practical approach. London: Belhaven Press.Google Scholar
- Krebs, C. J. (1989). Ecological methodology. New York: Harpers Collins.Google Scholar
- Rothschild, M. & Marren, P. (1997). Rothschild’s Reserves: Time and fragile nature. Harley Books. Colchester.Google Scholar
© Springer 2006