Supplying IT products and services within an architecture
- 420 Downloads
Functional and performance requirements can be made at different levels in an organization. Functional requirements are often made because we cannot process large quantities manually if we want to achieve certain elapsed times or because we are never able to get information that quickly. This is one of the reasons why we invest in IT support. This requires choosing infrastructures and applications. That is how we came to work with personal productivity tools. That is how our business processes happen to be supported by SAP these days and also how we got an internet channel. We demand our IT to be adaptable, we need it 24 hours a day/7 days a week and the costs have to be calculable.
KeywordsBusiness Process Organ Ization Performance Requirement Supply Organization Internet Channel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
2. Supplying IT products and services within an architecture
- IEEE-SA Standards Board, Standard 1471-2000, IEEE Recommended Practice for Architectural Description of Software-Intensive Systems, 2000.Google Scholar
- Mingay, S., IS service delivery: Managing external chaos, minimizing internal complexity. European Symposium, Cannes, France, November 2003.Google Scholar
- Nolan Norton, Metamorphosis 2000, Enterprise architecture: Laying the e-foundation for 21st-century business. Congress, Munich, March 27–29, 2000.Google Scholar
- Open Group, The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF). www.opengroup.org, 2001.Google Scholar
- Bakkeren, W., C. Hofman and A. Ligthart, Een goede architect kent de bouwplaats. Informatie, November 2003.Google Scholar
- Berg, M.V.D., J. Luijpers, M. van Steenbergen and R. Wagter, Dynamo, architectuur in het E-tijdperk. Iquip Informatica, Diemen, 2001.Google Scholar
- Boeters, A. and B. Noorman, Kwaliteit op maat, IT-projecten beheersen met de RADAR-methode. Kluwer Bedrijfsinformatie, Deventer, 1997.Google Scholar
- Ruijs, L., et al., Op weg naar volwassen ICT dienstverlening. Perform-series, Academic Service, Schoonhoven, 2000.Google Scholar
- Truijens, J. and J. Winterink, Management (in) control met informatiearchitectuur. Management en Informatie, 11th volume, 2003, no. 1.Google Scholar
- van der Aart, F.S. and H. Verniers, Beheren onder architectuur biedt nieuwe perspectieven. IT management year book 2000. ten Hagen & Stam, Den Haag, 2001.Google Scholar