Innovation from the customer and the chain perspective
- 412 Downloads
Ordina uses offshore sourcing for developing and maintaining software. To this purpose, it went into partnership with a company from India. For labour-intensive services that are not tied to one location, there is free choice with regard to location. Criteria are in that case knowledge and skill, the cost of labour etc.
KeywordsOrgan Ization Vision Development Basic Facility Supply Organization Chain Perspectiv
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
10. Innovation from customer and chain perspective
- Davis, M. and J. Heineke, Managing services, using technology to create value. Irwin, New York, 2003.Google Scholar
- Hammer, M., The agenda. Three Rivers Press, New York, 2001.Google Scholar
- Fitzsimmons, J.A. and M.J. Fitzsimmons, Service management, operations, strategy and information technology, 4th edition. McGrawhill, New York, 2004.Google Scholar
- Lovelock, C., Services marketing, people, technology, strategy, 4th edition. Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2001.Google Scholar
- Chrafih, A., Dienstverlening in een informatiecentrum. Scriptie Erasmus, Rotterdam, 2003.Google Scholar
- Looijen, M., Beheerstappenplan. Jaarboek Wereld van IT beheer 1999, red. J. van Bon, ten Hagen & Stam, Den Haag, 1999.Google Scholar