Our bank is in actual fact an information factory. Without the use of IT, our services would come to a dead halt. This really goes for all our services but in particular for Direct Banking. It is therefore not surprising that the status of our three most import product innovations and the status of the exploitation of IT are high on our weekly management agenda.
KeywordsStan Dardization Data Base Management System Informatics Infrastructure Service Desk Direct Banking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
1. The basis of the field
- Gilmore, J.H. and B.J. Pine, Markets of one, creating customer unique value through mass customisation. Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2000.Google Scholar
- Howes, T., Setting the standard for utility computing, launch of the Data Center Markup Language. Boston, 2003, www.dcml.com (case EDS).Google Scholar
- Ross, J.W. and P. Weil, Six IT decisions your IT people shouldn’t make. Harvard Business Review, November 2002.Google Scholar
- Straub, D., Foundations of net-enhanced organizations. Wiley, 2004.Google Scholar
- van Schaik, E., A management system for the Information Business. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1985.Google Scholar