Natural Radionuclides in Soil-Plants in Sheki-Zakatala Zone of Azerbaijan
Tobacco is one of the most usable plant and its goods are utilized in the production of medicines. Lately, several natural radioactive elements contained in tobacco caused the greatest anxiety. The research using a gamma-spectrometric and radiometric link the regularity of the distribution of the natural radionuclides (U-238, Ra-226, Th-232, K-40) have been described due to the scheme: about soil → tobacco → stalk of tobacco → leaves, in the northern region of Azerbaijan. The regularity of free radicals influence on the density of natural radioactive isotopes has been discovered in tobacco.
KeywordsTobacco medicine radionuclides uranium thorium and radium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aliyev G.A, Niyazov A.K. (1981). The results of studyinq the distribution of natural radionuclides in soil. 6th deleg. Cong of All union society of soil scientists.Google Scholar
- 2.Aliyev D.A, Abdullayev M.A. (1996). Artificial and natural radionuclides in soil-vegetable cover of Azerbaijan. M.Google Scholar
- 3.Aliyev D.A., Ablyllayev M.A., Alexakhin R.M.(1988). Total rules of 90Sr and 137Cs migration in soil-vegetable cover of Azerbaijan.Google Scholar
- 4.Abdullayev M.A., Aliyev J.A. (1987). Longliving natural radionuclides in soil plants of the Azerbaijan SSR.In book: Proccedings-Budapest, vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 5.Abdullayev M.A., Aliyev J.A. (1998). Migration of artificial and natural radionuclides in the system of soil-plant, Baku [Elm].Google Scholar