Algebraic Structure of Yang-Mills Theory
In the present paper we analyze algebraic structures arising in Yang-Mills theory. The paper should be considered as a part of a project started with  and devoted to maximally supersymmetric Yang-Mills theories. In this paper we collect those of our results which hold without the assumption of supersymmetry and use them to give rigorous proofs of some results of . We consider two different algebraic interpretations of Yang-Mills theory—in terms of A ∞-algebras and in terms of representations of Lie algebras (or associative algebras). We analyze the relations between these two approaches and calculate some Hochschild (co)homology of the algebras in question.
KeywordsLine Bundle Algebraic Structure Spectral Sequence Semidirect Product Spinor Representation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Bezrukavnikov, Koszul property and Frobenius splitting of Schubert varieties, alggeom/9502021, 1995.Google Scholar
- É. Cartan, The Theory of Spinors, foreword by R. Streater, reprint of the 1966 English translation, Dover Books on Advanced Mathematics, Dover, New York, 1981.Google Scholar
- A. Corti and M. Reid, Weighted Grassmannians, in M. C. Beltrametti, ed., Algebraic Geometry: A Volume in Memory of Paolo Francia, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York, 2002, 141–164.Google Scholar
- M. Kontsevich and Y. Soibelman, Homological mirror symmetry and torus fibrations, in Symplectic Geometry and Mirror Symmetry (Seoul, 2000), World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, 2001, 203–263.Google Scholar
- C. Löfwall, On the subalgebra generated by the one-dimensional elements in the Yoneda extalgebra, in L. L. Avramov and K. B. Tchakerian, Algebra: Some Current Trends, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1352, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1988, 291–338.Google Scholar
- M. Movshev, Bar duality, in preparation.Google Scholar