Almost sure rate of convergence of maximum likelihood estimators for multidimensional diffusions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Statistics book series (LNS, volume 187)
KeywordsBrownian Motion Maximum Likelihood Estimation Invariant Measure Quadratic Variation Entropy Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [LL05]D. Loukianova, O. Loukianov, Uniform law of large numbers and consistency of estimators for Harris diffusions, to appear in Statistics and Probability Letters Google Scholar
- [G00]S.A. van de Geer, Empirical Processes in M-estimation, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2000)Google Scholar
- [VW96]A.W. van der Vaart, J.A. Wellner, Weak Convergence and Empirical Processes, Springer-Verlag (1996)Google Scholar
- [VZ05]A. van der Vaart, H. van Zanten, Donsker theorems for diffusions: necessary and sufficient conditions, to appear in The Annals of Probability (2005)Google Scholar
- [Z99]H. van Zanten, On the Uniform Convergence of Local Time and the Uniform Consistency of Density Estimators for Ergodic Diffusions, Probability, Networks and Algorithms PNA-R9909 (1999)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006