Vastudio — A Generic Toolkit for Multi-Agent Development
In this paper, we propose a hierarchical agent development toolkit-VAStudio. It is composed with legacy component layer, behavior layer, agent layer and society layer. Through the structure, it can facilitate software reuse and rapidly develop multi-agent system. We use it as the main developing toolkit for various multi-agent applications, which include the agent based, distributed data mining and flood decision support system etc.
Key wordsAgent MAGE AUML Toolkit VAStudio
- Zhongzhi Shi, Haijun Zhang, Yong Cheng, Yuncheng Jiang, Qiujian Sheng, Zhikung Zhao: MAGE: An Agent-Oriented Programming Environment. IEEE ICCI 2004: 250–257Google Scholar
- Zhongzhi Shi, Youping Huang, Qing He, Lida Xu, Shaohui Liu, Liangxi Qin, Ziyan Jia, Jiayou Li. MSMiner-A Developing Platform for OLAP. Decision Support Systems, 2005Google Scholar
- Zhikung Zhao, Research on Agent Unified Modeling Language, Ph.D. Thesis, Institute of Computing Technology, CAS, 2003Google Scholar
- http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/Google Scholar
- Intelligent science website www.intsci.ac.cnGoogle Scholar