KeywordsMartensitic Transformation Work Piece Ductile Cast Iron Gray Cast Iron Plain Carbon Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggestions for Further Study
- R.W.K. Honeycombe, Steels: Microstructure and Properties, 2nd Edition, Arnold, London (1996).Google Scholar
- Metals Handbook, Vol. 1, Properties and Selection: Irons and Steels and High-Performance Alloys, ASM International, Materials Park, OH (1990).Google Scholar
- Metals Handbook, Vol. 7, 8th Edition, R.F. Mehl, Editor, Atlas of Microstructures of Industrial Alloys, ASM International, Materials Park, OH (1972).Google Scholar
- The Making, Shaping, and Treating of Steel, 10th Edition, AISE, Pittsburgh, PA (1985).Google Scholar
- C.F. Walton and T.F. Opav, Editors, Iron Castings Handbook, Iron Castings Society, Des Plaines, IL (1981).Google Scholar
- Worldwide Guide to Equivalent Irons and Steels, 2nd Edition, ASM International, Materials Park, OH (1987).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, LLC 2004