KeywordsSlip System Burger Vector Slip Plane Screw Dislocation Edge Dislocation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggestions for Further Study
- M.F. Ashby and D.R.H. Jones, Engineering Materials I and II, Pergamon, Oxford (1986).Google Scholar
- G.E. Dieter, Mechanical Metallurgy, 3rd Edition, McGraw-Hill, New York (1986).Google Scholar
- R.W. Hertzberg, Deformation and Fracture Mechanics of Engineering Materials, Wiley, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- D. Hull, Introduction to Dislocations, 3rd Edition, Pergamon, Elmsford, NY (1984).Google Scholar
- Metals Handbook, American Society for Metals (1979).Google Scholar
- D. Peckner (Editor), The Strengthening of Metals, Reinhold, New York (1964)Google Scholar
- R.E. Reed-Hill and R. Abbaschian, Physical Metallurgy Principles, 3rd Edition, PWS-Kent, Boston (1992).Google Scholar
- B. Sĕsták and A. Seeger, Glide and Work-Hardening in BCC Metals and Alloys, I–III (in German), Zeitschrift für Metallkunde, 69 (1978), pp. 195ff, 355ff, and 425ff.Google Scholar
- B. Sĕsták, “Plasticity and Crystal Structure,” in Strength of Metals and Alloys,” Proc. 5th. Int. Conf. Aachen (Germany) August 1979, P. Haasen, V. Gerold, and G. Kostorz, Editors, Pergamon, Toronto (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, LLC 2004