Analytical Regularization Method for Wave Diffraction by Bowl-Shaped Screen of Revolution
Analytical Regularization Method is generalized on the case of three dimensional diffraction BVP for bowl-shaped screen of revolution. Both Dirichlet and Neumann BVP are solved, i.e. they are reduced to corresponding infinite linear algebraic systems (I+H)x=b, x,b∈l2 of the second kind in space l2 with compact operator in space l2H. These systems can be used for construction of numerically efficient algorithms that gives solutions with arbitrary necessary accuracy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. S. Vinogradov, Yu. A. Tuchkin, V. P. Shestopalov, 1980, Investigation of dual series equations involving Jacoby polynomials, Doklady AN SSSR, v.253, n.1.Google Scholar
- Yu. A. Tuchkin, 1985, Wave scattering by unclosed cylindrical screen of arbitrary profile with Dirichlet boundary condition, Soviet Physics Doklady, 30.Google Scholar
- Yu. A. Tuchkin, 1987, Wave scattering by unclosed cylindrical screen of arbitrary profile with Neumann boundary condition, Soviet Physics Doklady, 32.Google Scholar
- Yu. A. Tuchkin, 1997, Regularization of one class of system of integral-differential equations of mathematical physics, Doclady of The Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, ser. A, No. 10, pp.47–51 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- V. P. Shestopalov, Yu. A. Tuchkin, A. Ye. Poyedinchuk and Yu. K. Sirenko, 1997, Novel methods for solving direct and inverse problems of diffraction theory, vol. 1: Analytical regularization of electromagnetic boundary value problems, Kharkov: Osnova, (in Russian)Google Scholar