Indicators of ICT in Mathematics: Status and Covariation with Achievement Measures
- 197 Downloads
KeywordsMathematics Learning School Subject Mathematics Lesson Mathematics Test Mathematics Score
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ERT/European Round Table of Industrialists. (1997). Investing in knowledge: The integration of technology in European education. Brussels: Author.Google Scholar
- European Commission. (1995). Teaching and learning: Towards the learning society. Brussels: European Union.Google Scholar
- Evaluation and Educational Policy Analysis. Panel on Educational Technology. (1997). Report to the President on the use of technology to strengthen K-12 education in the United States. Washington, DC: President’s Committee of Advisors on Science and Technology.Google Scholar
- Mullis, I. V. S., Martin, M. O., Gonzalez, E. J., Gregory, K. D., Garden, R. A., O’Connor, K. M., Chrostowski, S. J., & Smith, T. A. (2000). TIMSS 1999 International mathematics report. Chestnut Hill, MA: International Study Center Lynch School of Education, Boston College.Google Scholar
- Pelgrum, W. J. (1999). Infrastructure. In W. J. Pelgrum, & R. E. Anderson (Eds.), ICT and the emerging paradigm for life-long learning. Amsterdam: IEA.Google Scholar
- Pelgrum, W. J., Janssen Reinen, I. A. M., & Plomp, T. J. (1993). Schools, teachers, students and computers: A cross-nationalperspective. The Hague: IEA.Google Scholar
- Pelgrum, W. J., & Plomp, T. J. (Eds.). (1993). The IEA study of computers in education: Implementation of an innovation in 21 education systems. Oxford: Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- Postlethwaite, T. N. (1999). International studies of educational achievement: Methodological issues. CERC Studies in Comparative Education 6. Hong Kong: University of Hong Kong, Comparative Education Research Center.Google Scholar
- Teng, S. W. & Yeo, H. M. (1999). Singapore. In W. J. Pelgrum & R. E. Anderson (Eds.), ICT and the emerging paradigm for life-long learning. Amsterdam: IEA.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002