Part of the The International Series in Engineering and Computer Science book series (SECS, volume 543)
Overview of Circuit Techniques
KeywordsClock Phase Circuit Technique Parasitic Capacitor Unit Capacitor Correlate Double Sampling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Toumazou, J. B. Hughes and N. C. Battersby, Eds.: Switched-Currents: An Analogue Technique for Digital Technology, Peter Peregrinus Ltd. 1993.Google Scholar
- N. Tan: Switched-Current Design and Implementation of Oversampling A/D Converters, Kluwer Academic Publishers 1997.Google Scholar
- J. B. Hughes and K. W. Moulding, “S2I: A two-step Approach to Switched-Currents”, IEEE Intern. Symp. on Circuits and Systems, ISCAS-93, vol. 2, pp. 1235–8, 1993.Google Scholar
- D. G. Nairn, “Zero-Voltage Switching in Switched Current Circuits”, Intern. Symp. on Circuits and Systems, ISCAS-94, vol. 5, pp. 289–92, 1994.Google Scholar
- P. Shah and C. Toumazou, “A New High Speed Low Distortion Switched-Current Cell” Intern. Symp. on Circuits and Systems, ISCAS-96, vol. 1, pp. 421–24, 1996.Google Scholar
- P. E. Alien and D. R. Holberg, CMOS Analog Circuit Design, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc., 1987.Google Scholar
- D. A. Johns and K. Martin, Analog Integrated Circuit Design, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1997.Google Scholar
- R. Gregorian and G. C. Temes,: Analog MOS Integrated Circuits, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1986.Google Scholar
- K. Y. Kim, N. Kusayanagi and A. A. Abidi, “A10-b, 100-MS/s CMOS A/D Converter”, IEEE J. of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 302–11, Dec. 1997.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002