Part of the The International Series in Engineering and Computer Science book series (SECS, volume 543)
Characterization of Data Converters
KeywordsDynamic Error Total Harmonic Distortion Digital Code Data Converter Frequency Domain Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. H. Sheingold, Analog-Digital Conversion Handbook, Prentice-Hall, 1986.Google Scholar
- P. J. Fish, Electronic Noise and Low Noise Design, The Macmillan Press ltd, 1993.Google Scholar
- J. C. Candy and G. C. Temes, Oversampling Delta-Sigma Data Converters, IEEE Press, New York, NY, USA, 1992, 0-87942-281-5.Google Scholar
- D. A. Johns and K. Martin, Analog Integrated Circuit Design, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1997, 0-471-14448-7.Google Scholar
- P. Hendriks, “Tips for Using High-Speed DACs in Communications Design”, IEEE Electronic Design, no. 2, pp. 112–8, Jan. 1998.Google Scholar
- A. Netterstrom, “Using Digital Pre-Distortion to Compensate for Analog Signal Processing Errors,” in Proc. of the IEEE 1990 Int’l Radar Conf, pp. 243–8, Arlington, VA, USA, May 7–10, 1990.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002