About this series
The IFMBE Proceedings book series presents the results of IFMBE Conferences. These scientific conferences deal with various topics of medical, biological and clinical engineering, and biophysics. They are organized or endorsed by the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering (IFMBE).
The aims of the IFMBE conferences are to encourage research and the application of knowledge, and to disseminate information and promote collaboration. The papers of the IFMBE proceedings present research results of a high impact for the community and their high scientific standard is guaranteed by a double peer-reviewing of every published paper.
The topics included but are not limited to:
- - Diagnostic Imaging, Image Processing, Biosignal Processing
- - Modeling and Simulation, Biomechanics
- - Biomaterials, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
- - Information and Communication in Medicine, Telemedicine and e-Health
- - Instrumentation and Clinical Engineering
- - Surgery, Minimal Invasive Interventions, Endoscopy and Image Guided Therapy
- - Audiology, Ophthalmology, Emergency and Dental Medicine Applications
- - Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Biological Effects of Radiation
The IFMBE Proceedings series is an official publication of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering.IFMBE Proceedings are indexed by Google scholar. Thomson Reuters and Scopus index many volumes in their ISI Proceedings and the Scopus database, respectively.