About this series
This series reports new developments in the fields of control and information sciences—quickly, informally and at a high level. The type of material considered for publication includes:
- Preliminary drafts of monographs and advanced textbooks
- Lectures on a new field, or presenting a new angle on a classical field
- Research reports
- Reports of meetings, provided they are
- of exceptional interest and
- devoted to a specific topic. The timeliness of subject material is very important.
Indexed by EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Ulrich´s, MathSciNet, Current Index to Statistics, Current Mathematical Publications, Mathematical Reviews, IngentaConnect, MetaPress and Springerlink.