About this series
Lecture Notes in Bioengineering (LNBE) publishes the latest developments in bioengineering. It covers a wide range of topics, including (but not limited to):
- Bio-inspired Technology & Biomimetics
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Biological Signal Processing
- Medical Robotics and Assistive Technology
- Computational Medicine, Computational Pharmacology and Computational Biology
- Personalized Medicine
- Data Analysis in Bioengineering
- Bioengineering Ethics
Original research reported in proceedings and edited books are at the core of LNBE. Monographs presenting cutting-edge findings, new perspectives on classical fields or reviewing the state-of-the art in a certain subfield of bioengineering may exceptionally be considered for publication. Alternatively, they may be redirected to more specific book series. The series’ target audience includes advanced level students, researchers, and industry professionals working at the forefront of their fields.
Indexed by SCOPUS and Springerlink. The books of the series are submitted for indexing to Web of Science.