Table of contents
About this book
"Walkable City Rules is worth reading even for those of us who will never set foot in a planner's office. Like Walkable City, this book explains how a variety of laws and rules frustrate the person who wishes to get from one place to another on foot. But to a much greater extent than most books about walkability, this book tells readers what can be done to improve upon the status quo."
"A concise, updated, how-to version of [Speck's] 2012 Walkable City."
Kurt Andersen, author of "Fantasyland" and host of public radio's "Studio 360"
"Filled with the photos, graphics, and charts that many of his fans felt were missing from the last book, the new volume comprises 1010 mini-chapters, each of which elegantly distills a single precept from his philosophy."
- DOI https://doi.org/10.5822/978-1-61091-899-2
- Copyright Information Jeff Speck 2018
- Publisher Name Island Press, Washington, DC
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-64283-026-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-61091-899-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site